Vision & Mission Statements and Accreditation
OMS Vision: Prepare today for your tomorrow!
OMS Mission: OMS, partnering with families and the community, will empower all students to reach their maximum potential and be successful in their future endeavors.
OMS Accreditation: Osceola Middle School is proudly accredited by SACS CASI, an accrediting division of AdvancED. Our accreditation demonstrates our dedication to continuous improvement in all that we do. We are committed to providing an engaging, rigorous learning environment that is meaningful to middle school students. We will strive to equip students with the skills needed to be contributing members of a global society in the 21st century. We also are proud to be affiliated with Okeechobee County School District, which has received Corporate Accreditation through AdvancED.
- OMS Spring 2023 Newsletter - English
- OMS Spring 2023 Newsletter - Spanish
- Family Empowerment Scholarship
- OMS School Improvement Plan-Draft 2022-2023
- OMS SIP Executive Summary 2022-2023
- OMS School Goals Poster 2022-2023
- OMS Basketball Schedule 2022-2023
- SAC Minutes 09.15.2022
- SAC Minutes 08.18.2022
- SAC Training 2022
- OMS Volleyball and Soccer Schedule 2022-2023
- GoGuardian Explained for Parents
- Okeechobee County Assessment Calendar
- Uniform Statewide Assessment Information-2022-2023
- OMS Student Handbook 2022-2023
- Anonymous Report of Bullying
- Office Sign-Up
- Student Aides Sign-In Sheet
- Chromebook Insurance Form
- FHSAA Concussion Class
- Florida Department of Education
- Transparency Florida
- Parent Skyward Access
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Fortify Florida Spanish Info
- OMS Library Materials 2022-2023
- OMS Teacher Handbook-2022-2023
It's never too early to start saving for college! Click on the image below for more information.
Resources for Students